Why was Wild Strike removed from Fury Warrior?

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Wild_Strike

It had a low GCD which made the spell insanely fun to use. Fury was probably the single most dynamic spec in the entire game thanks to that 0.75 GCD.
It could even be talented to only cost 20 rage.

Cherry on top: it had a Mortal wounds effect, meaning Fury was actually playable in PvP!

Why was such an awesome ability taken away from us?

1 Like

Because it became furious slash talent in Legion which is now removed. They also wanted arms to be the only warrior spec to inflict some sort of bleeding to its target.

That wasn’t the same spell. Like, at all.
It was slow and boring. Wild strike was not.

Wild strike didn’t cause any bleeding.

I miss wildstrike too, y’a know…

I thought it did, my bad then.

Why argue against me then, instead of simply supporting its return?

Nope. The only way you could cause bleeding as Fury warrior was to pick Bloodbath, but you wouldn’t do that because Avatar was needed in the Swifty one shot combo with Siegebreaker.

How Blizzard decides what to add/remove from the game:

3 Likes

Ratatatatatata…ta…ta…ta…

AAAAAAAAND JOKER! MISTWEAVER WON IT ALL!
https://bit.ly/2UjbuB7

1 Like

because it wasnt insanely fun, sorry

1 Like

It was both fun and useful, since it provided a Mortal wounds effect.
And it was more satisfying to use because of the low GCD.

But honestly, I don’t know why I’m replying to you.
I know you. Always there, hiding behind your Classic level 10 character, writing low effort provocations with no capital letters, trying too hard to act like a cool kid.
Overall, a really annoying player to have on your thread.

1 Like

I agree, it was a crap ability

The spell did no damage, was a waste of a global and felt awful to use. Tickling people only to apply a mortal wounds effect? no ty, i’d rather smash some crazy damage…like we do now.

Can’t speak for PvE, but it did some really nice damage in PvP. And the sound effect was savage.

not trying to be provocative, simply saying it wasnt a fun ability and blizzard seemed to agree thus they removed it

its always the same when people cant handle an opinion they call you a troll or start with the insults

Blizzard removed everything from everyone in the patch from WoD to Legion.
Not their brightest idea to date.

we definitely agree on this

Because the ability was garbage.

Allow me to introduce myself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.