Why why why u destroy DH once again?

Comeon blizzard. For once DH vad a fun class to play. Even tho many complain about dh cause they did to mutch dps bla bla bla. But they do i low content sure but in end content they are way back from other classes and speccs.
Just look at the loggs ffs.

Take the first 4 mytic bosses, its not even highend bosses. But at top dps top 100 there is like 60 BM hunters on terros, 60 boomies on counsil, first boss is all about dev ans locks and so on.
Those u buff…

I cant find a single dh in top 100 on all 4. But all other classes u find.

Maby DH are as good in pvp that ppl whine about here i dont know i dont pvp. but for pve u keep destroying us.

U buff everyone elles to match up, but compare to what?. Where are our buffs to match rouges, dk, sp, boomies, monkas and devs and so on.

i play bm as an alt i can assure that they press alot less buttons and still do more dps in raids. They dont have to execute a perfekt rotation of both dps buttons and movment to max their dps.

So plz stop killing of the DH specc. And make us good again.

And i know many ppl will probebly comment this whit alot of fun things.
But before u do, compare fakts in loggs and streams and plz prove me wrong.

The problem is are single target dps is one of the worst in game maybe monks,fury warriors and pallys who have gotten buffs and are getting a rework on there spec are behind us . On cleave/aoe fights we are pretty good but again the work you need to put into it lineing everything and then timing having to hold on till the time of the fight is right so it not a stack or run out of whatever moment feels so bad. The fact that Netherwalk and Fel Eruption are in the spec tree too and not the class tree is so bad we are one of the only classes dps wise to have stuff like that in the spec tree. It seems like they just keep forgetting us unless its pvper complaining that we are to strong and they nerf us the only other thing they have done for Dh so far was a small buff to vengeance when all the other tanks got abit of a buff they dont seem care was the same in SL.

So you play BM as an alt. Tells me you only play whats strong in the meta, and Dh was for so long SSS tier in everything. It’s still cringe to face in PvP imo, it’s not even bad as some people make it out to be. It’s still a class that has everything in literal terms. Stun, fear, incap, ranged, mobility, cleanse, imunities… List goes on, followed by insane damage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.