Widly unimpressive

This is going to be the first time i asked for a refund few hours after expanson release.

5 Likes

You ask refuns when you havent even played it? Sigh…

7 Likes

They will back, they always do.

6 Likes

when DF will be free. lol
and i havent bought SL. epic trash “expansion”. no wonder they gifted it.

2 Likes

its weird hes asking for a refund after elveling to 62 lol.

not sure blizz will do it at this point hes used the product.

i would also ask for a refund at 62 i thought it was faster leveling to 70

1 Like

Alright, bye

i’ve had a blast leveling personally, enjoying it a lot

Having fun here for sure.

The questing has never been the important thing.

Why base it on that?

Adios!

I am quite enjoying it, I am not a fan of Dragon riding, find it quite annoying actually or dragons in general to be honest but the questing is pretty good.

At the end of the day you cannot pls everyone. Maybe play something different and return fresh faced and it maybe different then.

Thank you for telling us, no one asked though

Thanks a lot! Can you send me gold and pet?

For the first time in my entire WoW career I bought an expansion knowing nothing at all about it. I haven’t watched a single footage of gameplay.

So far, I like the vibe, it’s chilled out. Yes, they went a bit overboard on the dragons and friends theme, but I expect the situation to turn at some point, it always does. I get a little bit of Pandaria vibes here for some reason.

I’m trying to be cautiously optimistic.

Yeah having such a blast with wotlk classic I didn’t even know the new xpac had released :slight_smile:

???
in classic it was something special on pvP server! and quests wasnt so braindead like “come here and hear some pointless trash talk”.
but quests with later expansions made zero sense. because we know that this garbage rewards will be replaced in first normal 5 man dungeon…
and most people probably dont even read quest text.

It’s about the end game content.

The things you spend thousand hours on.

Not the things that are over after 10 hrs

They won’t refund it when you’ve played it, especially if you’ve refunded before.

Online gaming refunds have tightened up in many games.

same, I played about 5 mins was utterly underwhelmed by the story and the changes.

Feel’s thrown together and extremely shallow with the old and very tired formula at it’s core. I weighed up what was ahead of me and what I would get out of it and realized, very honestly, that I don’t relate to WOW now and made the tough decision (given my loyalty to this amazing game) to leave and get my money back. Rest of you who are staying I wish all the best and hope you have a wonderful adventure, but my adventures lie elsewhere.

Good luck!

1 Like