Wierd Graphic Artifacts in Revendreth when roaming

For the last couple of months, everytime I enter Revendreth and roam the zone, when I get closer to Sinfall especially, the zone landscape is blanked out by either a white screen, a black screen with smoke stack icons elongated on it, or a black screen with a grey mesh effect. It’s definitely not a graphics card failure as the GUI and everything else works fine and if I mouselook around and away from Sinfall, the zone landscape reappears as normal.

I’ve got two NVidia GTX 970 cards in SLI with the latest Nividia drivers updated monthly. Currently v471.96.

I’m hoping its a transient issue, but it’s been two months now and it’s remained the same.

Doesn’t seem to occur for me in any other zones or elsewhere in the game, just in Revendreth and around the Sinfall area.

Try disabling SLI and see if that fixes it

It’s not an SLI issue, tried that, it looks more like a PoV issue where if you face certain directions, the 3rd person camera gets defaulted to a certain position outside of the zone map looking at some unused or discarded graphics parked outside of the map.