Wifes second account banned and 3 day old ticket

Hi, anyone able to say what ticket responses times are?

I pay for my two accounts and my wife’s two accounts. We play on 2 PCs with 2 monitors and use our accounts for mog/mount farming. On Friday night we got a couple of mounts and were happy. Saturday we awoke to find her second account banned and an email for botting/hecks.

She has played since cata and I have since BC. We have never had anything against our account (silence/ban etc) and we do not use any bot software; just our keyboards and mice that we move between screens to move our own chars etc. so no idea what a hack could be? I have played two accounts for over 5 years and never had any issues.

She sent a ticket in and got an automated response about ToS that we have seen word for word on forums. I also put a ticket in as I don’t want to pay for 4 accounts (already bought WW on two) when we cant play together (we met on wow). That also got the exact same reply as my wife about ban being valid when that’s not what my ticket asked for (also not sure why they are telling me about another accounts status)

We have been waiting 3 days now for a reply to the request for someone to look again as I have read ToS and we did nothing against them as far as I can see. Its scary that an account can just be banned with a generic line when neither of us have ever had anything against us in the past

So again, how long do we need to wait for our tickets to be answered? I cant keep paying for something we wont use but also 20 years is a long time to just walk away, especially after we met on wow.

Thanks!

The forum isn’t the appropriate place to appeal an account suspension. For more information, please visit the pages Appealing a Silence, Suspension, or Ban and Forum Code of Conduct.

If you have already opened a ticket about an appeal, received a response, and created a new one, the wait time should be similar to the first time (or shorter).