Wild Kingdom PvP Talent bug FIX

Yesterday I tried out the PvP talent Wild Kingdom and it seemed to be bugged for me.

After messing around for a bit I discovered that you need to own 3 tenacity pets in total for it to work properly.

You can’t have less then or more then 3 tenacity pets or it simply won’t work. And yes, your stabled pets counts towards the total number.

To those who are affected by the bug. You may want to try my solution and see if it works for you.

For me, wild kingdom works on 2 of my characters - and doesn’t work on 3. And all of my pets are in the exact same order on all of them. The bigger issue as well is that it doesn’t automatically resummon your old pet back to you after the 10 seconds has past, making you waste a global to summon it back :skull:

The 3 tenacity pet seems like a placebo change since wild kingdom randomly works and doesn’t work each week on all of my characters without me taming any pets

It might be placebo, but I’ve tried this on a new character and 1, 2, and 4 didn’t work.
On multiple character I managed to make it work on 3. And when I tried to switch from tenacity → cunning, I experienced the same problem. I removed 1 cunning pet So that I would own 9 cunning pets and then It suddenly worked again.

It’s definetly odd, 3 tenacity and 9 cunning pets working made me think the total should be divisible by 3, but that isn’t the case either as 6 tenacity pets wouldn’t work, but 5 tenacity pets would work, but 5 also wouldn’t work with certain pets tamed.

I also tried to play with the order of dismissed pets, but that didn’t have any effect for me and it seemed to be based on the total of tenacity/cunning pets I owned.

So yes, it could be placebo. but I managed to make it work like that on every character.

EDIT: Updating to say that I’ve done some additional testing and stuff that used to work no longer works. The number 3 is in fact placebo.

For me it works 100% if I use a tenacity pet and summon temporarily a freedom pet. But, of course, my old pet does not resummon back on its own.

If I use a cunning pet however, it bugs out for me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.