Wild Strikes (and other party buffs)

Aspect of the Lion becoming baseline has made the current Wild Strikes situation feel even worse.

Especially for Alliance, the “requirement” to have a feral in every melee party feels awful.

Please consider one or more of the following changes:

• Make Wild Strikes baseline, so that bears don’t have to choose between Wild Strikes and their role-enabling rune Survival of the Fittest.
  • Allow other druid specs/forms to provide Wild Strikes, so that healer or caster druids can help.
  • Make Wild Strikes raid-wide, so that one feral can buff all melee in the raid.
  • Add Wild Strikes to another spec (perhaps one without much group utility, like Rogues).
2 Likes

not this discussion again… bro consider yourself lucky you get windfury at all.

resto and boomkin providing wf?
raidwide?

are you joking?
ye 'avin a laff?

this is a playermade problem; spec feral if you want WF.
the problem with you people is that you sit there and demand everyone else play feral druid, but you’re not willing to take on the mantle yourself.

your problem can be solved if you are willing to solve it, but you aren’t.

honestly, i called this way before SOD released; you alliance players don’t deserve WF. you are literally taking the buff for granted and you’re wholely unappreciative of the fact you have it.
you consider it mandatory but none of you are willing to provide it.
maybe we should just remove it entirely from the alliance faction so you can raid without crying about not having WF 24/7.

this buff is a luxury dude, you should consider it as such.

One question… not directly related to wild strikes but the title also says “other party buffs”.

Can anyone tell me what is the horde version of blessing of might?
Paladins got horn of lordaeron to copy str and agi totem.
So what rune/spell/aura/buff is the copy of blessing of might?

No idea tbh. Don’t believe there is one. But I’ve not been in a raid in what feels like forever so I’ve no clue if they added something

I assume this is a troll but:

Resto and Ele provide WF…?

I play 2 ferals.

Might and Horn dont stack m8. Relax. Horde have been better all 3 phases. Just dont come here to type at all about faction balance. :slight_smile:

resto and ele are shamans.
what, you wanna take away their wf totem after 20 years based on “druid doesn’t get it in other specs” ??
don’t be silly.
you should consider yourself lucky feral gets to provide WF and stop being greedy.
otherwise we might as well just stop beating around the bush and give everyone inherent WF without the need for a feral druid or a shaman.

good on you, maybe you should convince your fellow druids to do the same if WF is so important for your raid.

Then Wtf is resto and balance?!
Paladins?
Warriors?
Warlocks?
Resto and balance are DRUID SPECS

If every shaman can provide windfury every druid should be able to do the same or at least be raidwide because Kings Blessing its not even baseline and u guys got with hunters baseline…

I dont see u complaining about getting the human +weapon pasives without giving anything in exchange…
Aliance has to give all out exclusive buffs to the horde but we cant have a tank druid with windfury

1 Like

Are they shamans?
Yes/No?

If Yes; sure you can have windfury totem.
If No; go reroll if you want windfury totem as a healer/caster.

Why should that be the case?

Because they aren’t shamans.

Okay, and why should that matter?

Because its a shaman spell.

Correct, at present - but this forum is for discussion of P4 and for providing suggestions and feedback on class changes.

Given the changes we already know about, such as Aspect of the Lion being made baseline and Trueshot Aura being baked into Aspect of the Lion so that Hunters aren’t forced to spec Marksmanship to bring their raid buff, it seems like a sensible and reasonable suggestion to implement something similar for Druids, so that they’re not forced to spec Feral (and lock a rune slot) to bring Wild Strikes.

Bob, i already answered your question.
No, you do not get the toy.
Do you understand?

I’m not posting for your benefit, and you’re obviously not posting in good faith.

If you don’t want to discuss changes, I’d suggest not posting in the forum that’s for discussing changes.

if you want windfury totem, roll shaman.

consider yourself lucky feral got it at all, greedyguts.

Druid WF is techincally stronger than Shaman WF already with enough atk power, even if it wasn’t, it moves with the user and cost 0 mana to upkeep.

Giving it to Resto or Blaance would lead to range issues most likely making it less efffective anyway.

Party and Raid wide buffs are wildly inconsistent across SoD

Yeah, making it raidwide like Aspect of the Lion would be another good change.