Wildhammer Gryphon Rider - Fury Warrior or Enhancement Shaman?

Both can dual-wield hammers and both feel like high-energy berserkers who are about to go off on somebody.

Enhancement shamans have all those wind and lightning effects which fits the idea of somebody mastering the skies, while Fury warriors have more mobility skills like Charge and are able to throw their weapons and stuff.

Which one do you think fits best?

I have neither warriors nor shaman among my dwarves, but my simple mind says it depends on how big hammers you want to dual-wield, and if you’d rather be able to tank or heal? (Both are very useful, hence my class choice;)

Both fit the classic Wildhammer style. Especially with Storm Bolt talented as a Warrior. There are transmogs that make a twohander look like a onehander, such as the Royal Mallet and The Rockpounder.

1 Like

ench shaman ofc

As tedious as it might sound you might want to try that most oldest and traditional approaches; that is the class you’re more comfortable playing? As annoying as it is you’re probably going to have to play the rest of the game on this character, (Level grinding, dungeoning etc…) besides there really isn’t anything stopping you from playing one class and roleplaying another, or even both for that matter, a Warrior Shaman doesn’t sound too out of the world to me and that’s saying something considering its literally a fantasy world.

If you want a personal opinion I would probably pick the Shaman, who doesn’t want to be a fiery Dwarf manically wielding lightning in the eye of a hurricane?! HUH!?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.