Wildhammer tattoo colour

I’ve made a dwarf shaman, who in my headcanon is from the wildhammer clan. From what I know, every single wildhammer NPC in-game except for the red-shirt guy have blue tattoos, and I was wondering if its the trademark colour of the clan.

I really like the green colour option, but if lore suggests that blue is the ‘correct’ choice then I’ll change. Anyone have any insight on this? Should i make my tattoos blue?

1 Like

There is no info about it in the lore that I can find. So I think this is just a case of Blizz just not having made more assets when creating the various Wildhammer NPCs. So you can pretty safely use whatever colour you want,

4 Likes

I think it’s more an oversight than anything since there is nothing that could indicate otherwise. If there was an indication, then story would have dictated it already regardless.

This is because there has been marking and tattoo distinction already in stuff like Orcs and their Clans, Trolls and their Religions, Highmountain Tauren tattoo designs named after some of their more famous tribes etc.

Sooo… m’yeah, do what you will!

Just go for the green tattoos and if anyone asks you about it say: “We ran out of blue ink.”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.