Will 385 azerite from normal BoD be trad-able if you have 385 from uldir with 3 rings?

Are we able to do this? If we can trade the 385 azerite pieces from normal BoD to each other (given that we already have 385 pieces already with 3 rings) we would rather do Heroic BoD before going normal in order to trade azerite pieces there.

I can only assume no as the five ā€œabilitiesā€ should in theory be an upgrade on any 3 ability piece.

Then again what I would consider BiS and the loot-trader system or probably two different things.

Yeah some official clarification would be niceā€¦

Iā€™m leaning on yes theyā€™d be tradeable because the limitation is ilvl. However I think many will want to keep their azerite for TR.

Keeping azerite for TR in a progression guild is pretty stupid when someone else can benefit from the traits right away.

You never said it was a guild run. Iā€™m just saying what people may do in general :wink:

ā€œWe would ratherā€ = guild

ā€˜weā€™ the players in general is also a normal use of the term.

You get paid to troll forums I bet. Always with answers out of topic and irrelevant

1 Like

I donā€™t get paid and I gave you a genuine answer.

Iā€™m leaning on yes theyā€™d be tradeable because the limitation is ilvl. However I think many will want to keep their azerite for TR.

I do not answer off topic but clearly my helpful answer has offended you so I shall leave you to it.

Your answer is not helpful. You just assumed an answer and call it helpful. A helpful answer either comes from blizzard or a credible source.

All trading has been restricted to ilvl. You will not get an official answer on the forums. You get other helpful posters such as myself and Ignatious answering you.

Calling yourself a helpful poster is a big stretch. You just reply to everything on forums, but your posts have little to no content. ā€œLeaningā€ to an answer to the question is not an answer. There may be people here that know the answer either from PTR or heard the answer from Blizzard somewhere. You just answer for the sake of saying something. Sorry to be real with you.

1 Like

If you want to believe that feel free. Part of the reason I am an MVP is because Iā€™m a helpful poster :wink:

Itā€™s because you reply to everything you can. Quantity over quality for you unfortunately.

1 Like

Yes I know it doesnā€™t affect you. Now stop replying irrelevant answers to my posts. Thanks

I already have reported you for trolling. Keep going.

I have tried to help you but you now you seem to be baiting me. All I did was answer your question and you have done nothing but give me grief for it.

I even checked the FAQ which says

You cannot trade an item if it has a higher item level than what you have previously looted for that gear slot/specā€”this includes set items and weapons.

As I seem to be upsetting you I will delete the offending posts and leave you to it. Have a good evening.

All done. You should be happy now :slight_smile:

Clearly itā€™s me whoā€™s baiting you now. Just stop. You just speculated an answer to this thread then started trolling and baiting, now playing like a victim. Enjoy your report and have a good night.

MVP just ego-rammed the thread, just pathetic.