Will all the tribes join the horde?

With zandalar on our side we have the authority over the lesser tribes. Not to mention the prophecy that Vol’jin will determine the future of all trolls at one point. His new voice lines in shadowlands seem to support that. So what do you think? Will the trolls of Azeroth rallied under the horde banner at one point in the future?

If they will, it will never be reflected in the game world. Trolls are too everpresent antagonists in quest zones and dungeons. Even a world revamp could only change that by taking away a lot of the land the trolls are holding onto right now. Not sure if troll fans would be very happy with that.

The trolls need to adapt or either they die out. Revantusk, Shatterspear, Darkspear and Zandalari trolls learned that lesson and succesfully integrated into the Horde. Now its time for the other tribes to bent properly if they want to survive. Extra bonus that the horde could gain 2 new capital cities in the forms of Zul’Gurub and Zul’Aman

Zul’Jin needs to be resurrected and we need to get the Zul’Jin X Liadrin OTP.

They missed a great opportunity to address this possibility in a canon/explicit way, when they introduced the new customisation options.

Unfortunately, they shot themselves in the foot by clarifying they weren’t to be taken as “canon”.

Could this whole unification happen in a near future? Maybe. As soon as Blizzard decides to make the upcoming visuals for trolls, canon.

How far would they be willing to go? Don’t know. Maybe some rogue tribe members, or some specific tribes.

We had this happen with Dark Iron, Zandalari, and to a lesser extent, with Worgen.
Maybe an entire unification is going to far, but there are middle grounds that are way more feasible.
How it’s shown ingame shouldn’t be that of an issue. Most of it is a mess already because of timelines, and all (still have Garrosh bossing around Krasarang).

If you are happy with a few NPCs in one city, and only in one city, you can indeed get that. Well… I guess you already have them in Zandalar. Is that enough? Congratulations!

Given the standards for exposure, that would probably be indicative enough.

Its not as if the DI NPCs in Blackrock ceased to be hostile, or the LF Draenei of Argus, stopped treating my Horde char as neutral.

Maybe. Maybe no. I am no troll expert, but some seem to have… let’s say, troublesome relationship with the horde. Like blood trolls or frost ones. Who knows what are the dev plans on the topic.

gl hf

Everyone respects the Zandalari. So I say the chances are good that their authority helps in making the decision for them.

Judging from the Shadowlands Troll customization options of Sandfury etc, I’d say they already have. Especially since Zandalari are considered the leading tribe and you can see Sandfury etc Trolls residing in their city ( in the Port).

Ogres, Kobolds, Gnolls and Quillboars will all join horde

Ogres yes please. Rest can stay home.

???
Can you explain this xd

Amani will never side with the current Horde, while Silvermoon (city of the Horde) is standing on the trolls holy grounds.
Its more likely they will join the Alliance, to defeat those elves.

Whilst I agree that Armani would never ally themselves with the blood elves. I think it’s just as unlikely that any troll tribe anywhere would ever ally themselves with the alliance.

1 Like

Versace probably would though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, if the devs would really want to, there are some who at least has a small chance that could seem believable.

Like frost trolls who were stuck next to doorfs anyway, so maybe conflicting all the time approach would be replaces with at least some attempts to communicate.

Dark trolls, if there will suddenly appear another tribe somewhere, are the ancestors of night elves, so maybe worshiping Elune could be a first step.

Blood trolls are kind of a wild card. Unlikely, but not as unlikely as them picking the side of zandalari.

Overall, that would be a stretch, but it’s not like there is absolutely nothing that could serve as a first step to maybe eventual cooperation.

gl hf

1 Like

Blood Elves allied with, in no particular order:

The people, and the children of said people, who razed much of their forest in the Second War (Orcs).
The reanimated corpses who were used as unliving weapons to raze and corrupt the REST of said forest (Forsaken).
Their ancestral enemies (Trolls).

Tauren are about the only one’s they should have remotely gotten on with. While the Forsaken weren’t to blame for what they did as Scourge, I can’t imagine anyone would easily be able to look the guy who probably ate some of your kin in the eye. Especially when he’s cheerfully producing the same blight that poisoned your forest.

Basically, Blizzard can make basically any reason up for anyone to join anyone.

1 Like

…the faction that offered a helping hand when they were at their lowest, and the Alliance was sending them spies and saboteurs.

A faction that included a leader that wanted to make amendments for past transgressions, a faction that had suffered at the hands of the same person that lead the destruction of their kingdom, and a troll tribe that lived in the other corner of the globe and that was known for its moderate stance regarding troll culture.

1 Like

ALL the troll Tribes? That’s hard to imagine. Would some join? Yes possibly.

The Amani are too hateful of Elves, specifically Thalassian elves.

The elves are too Hateful of Amani

It’s not as easy as you think. This video explains why

2 Likes