Will Blizzard ever balance the factions?

There’s no bigger picture than that. You are getting more players, what the hell are you complaining about?

Better racials, favoring story, unique mounts stuff you complained about being unfair.

It does not matter, that’s just a bs statement you keep playing on to suit your demands. If Blizzard was in favor of the Horde half as much as you claim they wouldn’t have bothered to give you anything, so cut the crap please.

Oh yeah, just cause some guy said something you can’t let it go. Golden said she’s an Alliance fangirl, openly. Where’s my consolation prize? Where is my army of tearful Horde harping on about that statement?

You think I’m gonna validate your whiny campaign. Hell no. I’m guessing you really aren’t taking out the proper message out of this. So let me spell it out for you once again. Blizzard isn’t the problem. You are. And let me factually prove that to you:

Racials have been tilted in the favor of the Alliance. No question about that.

The story of the game has been made so it would put forward the Alliance as the “good guys” while the Horde had to go through another MoP.

The pointless outrage generated by mounts at the start of this expansion, mounts that can be obtained by both factions nonetheless, has been answered by adding an Alliance exclusive mount.

And best of all, you a guy playing on a server that not only dominated by the Alliance, but reaps the benefits of the outnumbered faction just cause Blizzard couldn’t give a crap about the Horde on that realms and any other in that situation. Effectively you have nothing to complain about but here you are. Cause it’s a habit for you. That’s why I single you types out. You are the Alliance’s biggest problem at the moment.

As usual, another woke comment. Don’t worry, it’s not your fault, it’s 2020, you need to be trendy.
Instead to answer my question, you come with other stupid questions.
To make it easier, let’s repeat:

Try now…maybe you get it right. You know how they say: the second time is a charm. :slight_smile:

Finally a acceptable answer: “follow the trend” . I think i don’t need to say nothing more. Right?

Raiders only play Horde cause of the racials.
However for MDI purposes, Alliance is the best.

So true!

If I wanted to switch sides I would have to pay Char.-Transfer x 12 which is kinda costly imho.

At the moment, it’s a trend. But when a boat is sinking, is leaving said boat a trend or the right thing to do? Because Alliance boat is sinking.

I’m curious. Has there ever been a blue post in this matter?

But the boat isn’t sinking. It’s going through a cycle that it has gone through before. Eventually with the racial buffs Alliance got things will change like they have since this game launched. I think you people are trying to have a funeral without a dead man.

What cycle ??? It just went from Alliance dominated during Vanilla to slowly shifting towards Horde.

I don’t know if you tried to seriously play as Alliance, but you should. And you’ll see the difference with Horde.

The same cycle the game has gone through since launch. Please don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about. I’ve been around. I’ve seen how the tide changed several times and the faction that was outnumbered started outnumbering. Like I said, you are overreacting and I think it’s deliberate.

The cycle of life can be cruel!

People always assume it’s the racials. If you look at the “why did you pick horde” thread you barely see anyone mentioning racials.

No, most people pick Horde because it’s more diverse, they like the race fantasy, their friends play there or other reasons.

Alliance doesn’t need op racials, it needs more diversity. Right now it’s mostly humans, in all sizes and shapes. It needs a bit of an edge, if you will.

Vulpera are the reason for Alliance moving over to Horde. I blame their “Uwu” and “owo” it was so cute to pass down!

Ok in all seriousness, the Alliance is dying and More and more people are transferring horde. Even the best Guilds are transferring.

The spoilers in Shadowland’s story don’t do us justice either. Based on what I see the Alliance will look like a joke.

But hey, if the Alliance dies I will die with it. I’m loyal to the end.

Give Alliance some sick looking races and you will see what happens.

A lot of Hordes couldn’t care less about end game raiding and they’re as casual as one can be, myself included.

Many of us will look at the character selection and pick something that looks and feels cool, not think oh wow this ability will boost my damage by 0,1%, so op!

You mean in terms of picking the faction for the player so we have balance?

Typical weekend thread :rofl:
Alliance racials are stronger since bfa start…

1 Like

Oh so my question was the other stupid question lol so please don’t ask stupid questions.

Well tell us how do they do it so maybe we do the same.

I’m not alliance. You are. Go ask them.

You have it easy in the Horde why can’t I have the same in the Alliance.

Alliance have a bit too much…human type creatures,

Humans - Humans
Dwarf - Stout Humans with beards
Gnomes - Tiny crazy Humans
Worgen - Humans/Werewolf
Kul Tiran - Chunky Human
Mechagnome - Robot tiny crazy Human
Dark Iron - Cool version of the stout Humans with beards

That leaves us with 2 Space Goats, and 2 Blue Elves.

1 Like

I like our space goats. I wonder what space goat milk taste like?