Will essences will still be obtainable in SL?

I know the rank 4 ones will not, but what about the others ? I’m currently missing those from eternal palace and really couldn’t be arsed with that raid. However I’d still like to farm all essences later on for the sake of collection.

Can’t find anything about that on the internet, and since the heart of Azeroth won’t be working anymore after the end of this garbage Xpac then I can’t really tell whether essences will still be obtainable or not.

Thanks.

All bar the rank 4s are staying IIRC

2 Likes

So I can get my achievs later on ? That would be amazing hue hue hue.
Don’t give a damn about rank 4 so works fine for me.

Are you sure ?

From what I read on Google news suggestions, the Heart of Azeroth will still work in Azeroth, but not in the realm of the dead which makes sense.

Sorry, I will take the opportunity on your thread to ask this:
If you are not planning to play SL is it worth to upgrade the Heart of Azeroth and get essences ?

Cheers.

OMG what are you going to do for two years?

Transmog farm.

My library is almost empty.
I stopped playing during TBC.
Played 7 days free trials periods when available and MoP in a friend’s account.

I only truly started building my transmog library in Legion expansion.

In example, from vanilla period, where this character came from, I am missing profession mogs, reputation mogs dungeon mogs and raid mogs.
Just a sample.

I played with this character in TBC as well.
But Transmog wasn’t available so a lot of quest mogs never got added to my library, which probably means I will have to redo them again.

I always had fun in any WoW expansion.
I am not a raider or a Mithic + player.

Problem in BFA was the MoP 2.0, story.
One was enough. Now two is too much.

I can play in Gul’dan Horde, Orgrim Doomhammer Horde and say:
“Calm down, it’s not like we are like that in our RL. Someone has to play as villains.”

I can play Thrall Horde and justify my stance as people that fight in a world that hates them.

Current Horde makes no sense to me.
I would say my characters personality would resemble a sociopath, in order to play through the entire expansion.
Might as well just pretend they all defected the Horde after everything was settled, never to be seen again.

I am probably exaggerating.
But one thing it was debated in US forums and I agree is: Horde players didn’t complained enough when Garrosh was put as a Raid boss, that’s why we had a second version of it. The only difference this time was that Sylvanas got away.

Edit: typing mistakes.

Cheers.

Then I’d say level your HoA by doing whatever takes your fancy, but it’s not worth putting too much effort into it as it will likely not work in many of the places you’d be farming. Unless I misunderstood the intent with HoA it’ll only work in BfA content, so it’s not a level cap thing - ie it doesn’t just stop working because you’re level 51. So it’ll likely not work in raids from other expansions you’re going to be farming and that.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/23485198/updated-july-24-time-runs-short-battle-for-azeroth

The Heart of Azeroth, the legendary necklace you’ve kept close to your own hearts, derives its power from your connection to Azeroth. You’ll find that connection weakens when you step foot into areas or instances not introduced in Battle for Azeroth, severing features that derive power from it— Essences and Azerite Traits . The potency of these powers will reactivate whenever you return to eligible regions and instances (e.g. Horrific Visions.

1 Like

I believe there’s only rank 4 achievements but if there are any rank 3 ones I imagine they’re staying. Just check the article with what’s going away in SL to be sure.

The Heart of Azeroth requires azerite in order to function and Shadowlands is void of it.

Where did I say that I won’t be playing SL ?
As for the HoE, it seems you’re right : it’ll keep working outside of the realm of the dead, which is nice.

1 Like

Apologies.
I meant my case, not your case.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.