Will I notice difference with this graphics card?

Hi all

I have just bought a new graphics card for wow and am just wondering if I will notice a difference.

The card I’m using now is Radeon RC570 8GB but the new card im going to install is: radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Short answer - Yes.

You can say you will get an extra “0” in performance :wink: The real question is - what CPU do you have?

I have the Ryzen 3600 as the CPU

Then it will play out nicely together :slight_smile:

Well yes and no.
Yes when you are not CPU-limited that much like doing dailies and no when you are CPU-limited like in raids.

But i have a question too.
Why do people buy hardware first and then ask in a forum if what they bought was a good choice? :stuck_out_tongue:

I know lol. Should of asked but thought I would go in blind lol.

:slight_smile:

Sometimes it better to just trust your own decisions & live by whatever happens - more often than not someone on a forum will sh!t on your choice when you announce it or ask for advice or an opinion.

Usually as long as you upgrade the CPU and GPU to be as close to each other in generation then you’re going to remove any potential bottleneck from one or the other.

It’s like you can’t expect a old GPU from say 2012 to not bottleneck a CPU bought this year. And same if reversed. I’ve had the CPU bottleneck once and also a GPU bottleneck once when I made that mistake twice in my life.

Two most important things really to keep as close to each other as possible. Both processors need each other to be able to keep up and all to an extent so the further one or the other can’t, the more frames are dropped while one of those processor plays catch up and the other has to sit there waiting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.