Will it be possible to have multiple alts in SL?

Hi,

Will it in general actually be possible to have multiple alts in SL? This in combination with a full time job etc. (As most of us).
I have heard pro and con awnsers… For me personally this only goes for PVP. So gearing up in BG’s, arena’s, maybe some world content, some dungeons,…

Unfortunately, I have no clue about SL PvP gearing. But as far as PvE is concerned, Shadowlands is - so far - looking like one of the most alt-friendly expansions to date. Hopefully the PvP side will be similar.

Well it will be a better system to PvP imo in SL then current, seeing as it’s not needed to just do Arena and you have a specific order until you get something useful.

You need a cloak? Buy a cloak, then upgrade it with honor 6x until it reach max potential. With such you can mix and match from M+ etc all you want, which makes it less time consuming and more alt friendly to me.
Sure you’ll have to grind covenant etc for any character… but as I felt on beta it’s not as grindy and bad as BFA has been (yet atleast from what I saw).

So in short, yes, more alt friendly and will let you gear how you really want and find items kinda like in Wrath etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.