Will Lock be unplayable in Solos. Next Season?

İm not the best Player and on my Rating its 70% of the time 3 melees and full of Warrior, dks, dhs, Warrior, Warrior, Warrior… . İ heared from better Player it will be a Nightmare Season for Warlocks.
Do you agree ? Or is there any Hope ? Arms gets buffed,the tierset Sounds Like SL Nightmare seasons. İm scared

demo sadly will suffer greatly , with most patches doing nothing but nerfing core regeneration and buffing other useless stuff , its like

( hey your imp do more damage but you can’t summoning them in first place because you keep hard casting and enemy you fighting is not idiot to fall in fake casting trick precog , good luck )

tho to be fair if you caster and 2 melee against you , you then will have high chance of losing regardless what caster you play , all thanks to legion class revamp that ruined casters and make melee’s have everything they need

Affli locks wont without rapid contagion and only 1 school of magic

this is exactly how it has been since the season began, I’ve played pretty many games already, (50000000000 hours of que time later) and that’s 100% accurate, I kid you not it has been nothing else than uh dks, warriors and dhs combined with disc priests. And with demo locks current shtty turret design, it is a fn nightmare. Nothing about playing warlock is fun in solo when all you can do is hardcast everything while you can’t kite for sht and having 500 ccs thrown in your face until you’re dead.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.