Will Shadowlands have followers/mission table ?

Hello,

Seeing as the last three expansions, all had a mission table where you could send out followers on missions, i was wondering if we will also get this in Shadowlands.

I personally really like this feature, and hope they do not water it down again, as they did in BFA. But flesh it out a bit more. i want more followers, and fun ways to be able to recruit them and send them on missions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

and send them to the Maw
mue ha ha

I expect mission table has been removed in Shadowlands, thanks!

1 Like

i think it will be there its a core part of team ion design now :wink: look forward to sending your heroes to the maw and then lossing them perment if the chance is not 100 % :wink:

Go into the jailer’s room, Retrieve his bowl of red apples. Takes 8 hours with 50% success chance? I’m willing to risk it.

I just can’t wait to get my hands on those juicy apples. If you die, you die.

That’s how you play Xcom… Toss your recruits into the meat-grinder, and if they survive. Good.

If not, they weren’t much use anyway.

This is official statement from Blizzard:

Will there be a mission table for the covenant?
We’re exploring options in that space. It’s been 3 expansions since we’ve been provided content along those lines.

I hope not, unless it’s made so you can do missions without having to run your character to the mission table.

1 Like

Ofc it will. Already confirmed too I think

I hope there won’t be another mission table. I’m not a big fan of this system. It was kind of fun during WoD because it was something new, but it began to feel rather boring after repeating it over and over with many characters.

Then the same thing happened again in Legion (I liked the class halls in general, though). And I’ve barely touched the mission table in BFA. Just can’t be bothered with it.

1 Like

The mission table in BfA was a good source of some passive AP gains.

However this was also its own shortcoming since despite being useful that also made it less interesting long term, especially after you cap your heart level.

Since shadowlands wont have an ap like grind, a mission table could provide some relevant rewards like the WoD ring heirloom.

I dont expect to see huge gold incomes like in WoD again though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.