Will the mount reward for the new meta achievement 'back fromt he beyond' now stay when new expac gets launched?

curious if new implemented meta achievment mount: Zovaal’s soul eater will still be obtainable when war within will launch

1 Like

Nobody knows. I would assume, since it’s not Feat of Strength achievement, it will stay. And since it’s already past expansion, would be weird to delete it. But no guarantee.

1 Like

I’m unsure and in case, I’m going to do it now. Rather than risk it.

I’ve not seen clarification either way yet.

1 Like

Have you done your Taivan one?
I imagine if you hadn’t done the SL raiding back in the day, it will be a right pain now!
There are still LFR groups going in DF, of earlier ones, surprisingly :thinking:

I’m down to just Eon Fringe dailies now, four days to go.

No have not completed the taivan one, but want to try to get the SL mount preferably. yeah i started playing in DF so im quite behind…gonna be a pain indeed

1 Like

I’m hoping so. The original one should’ve never been FOMO, especially seeing as none of the criteria went away and still poses time and effort to obtain. Hopefully it and A World Awoken stay in. Old Feats remain to give people something to do, so I don’t see why these can’t stay ( yes, they ain’t Feats, but the point remains).

1 Like

FOMO is and always will be; Bad.
Predatory FOMO is worse.
Predatory Digital FOMO is top tier of terrible.
Nowadays; The third one is extremely live and well in the gaming world - and sadly; we have people defending/liking it, cause they do not put value in better places than “You should have been born in time to get this, hurrdurr”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.