Will the new patch fix prot's problems?

Basically shield of righteousness cooldown reduced, armor buffed, etc. Is this going to fix the spec? I see many complaints about having to build haste in order to not die due to SOR being off of cooldown.

If it has 100% uptime will it be better?

IF it has 100% uptime sure.
But we will see.

They could have changed avengers shield to give holy power and problem would be solved also…

So iam not sure about those changes. And some stuff like the “Auto”-Sacrifice thing in the talent tree sound like suicide^^

But well, we will see how “good” this change will be.

But in general it will get better i believe.

just remove holy power and go back to legion state when we had 3 stacks of it.

then we could tank at lest.

SOTR is not the problem , i don’t see how the uptime will fix this , with my 25% haste i can easily reach max duration , never had issues with the uptime , just prio some haste items , reach 20% , u get 3 on the prot tree , and problem solved , even flask give you arround 4% more , the problem with prot paladin are the cooldowns are way too damn high with wings cd reduction and sentinel duration nerfs , usualy as a dk u can have your defensives twice in one pull , prot warrior is so tanky with his 100% block , dh can easily kite and sustain even without , bears have same stuff , insane amount of defensives on a short cd and a massive health pool , meanwhile prot have a 5 min 50% dr , wings are on 1.20ish cd now instead of 1min or 50 seconds , once your dps is not so high to finish fortified pulls , your literaly doomed , i remember on mist maze there was two mobs with tank busters , i used bubble ardent , wings , didn’t kill it fast enough i got my hp chunked from 100 to 20% , and they keep on hiting the same health range without busters , i even had silken court trinket with a good ignore pain like , im so squishy is so weird as a plate user , they need to bring back ardent defender duration extending for every 3 holy power used like shadowlands , never seen a tank with block mechanic on a 50% block chance rng , so either u get evaporated to 50% you tank a bit , just rework concec mechanic , give us 100% block chance cd like warrior on a 10s cd with two charges , on a 6second duration at least , so we cana void tank busters , now with every mob have 3 mechanics its so stressful to play paladin , we need defensives not more armor , remove the rng from our mastery , and give us actual block like warriors ffs.

they should make STOR stay for longer make it do an blockrate after it leaves untill you use it again

change prot paladins mastery make STOR the new mastery it makes you do block and gives u an absorption like warriors ignore pain.

ingore pain like warriors is a bit much since you can heal yourself so much specialy if you crit , but block systeme as prot warriors on two charges gonna be so good for paladins so we can reduce tank busters on pulls , i mean we can’t crit block , but our block is our 50% of our mitigation outside of cds its literaly 40% dr on a block if you got a maxed ivl shield , i know we gonna have the issue with infinite avenger shield procs , just reduce it to 5% for every block , that way its more balanced procs on aoe pulls , im realy having a weird experience on pugs since i don’t get invited much on keys this expac , my hp is like a rollercoaster , i have to perfect my cd management , and even with that , if your 10 second late on killing a pack , you’ll turn to a literal dk with a shield , which is so stressful , most people tend to enjoy the game , my cortisole levels are doubled this expac i swear xD

No because those buffs are compensations for losing Seal of Order talent