Will things get better or worse now? (Microsoft bought Activision Blizzard)

it allready supports controllers on pc,i have a friend that play dk frost in pvp high rated and hes a beast,and xbox can use keyboard and mouse so idk whats the problem of the game going or not to xbox xD

ofc mouse and keyboard better,but thats a choice of the player independent of where the game is running.and xbox can run wow better than most ,anything lower than a 2060 is weaker than a xbox.

1 Like

Keep in mind that they need approval from regulators in both the US and EU, and Microsoft was declared as a monopoly by US a very long time ago, so they’ll probably be under more scrutiny than most, considering its sheer size as a corporate group.

Another thing that should concern regulators is the trend of consolidation in the games development industry. A huge amount of studios are already owned by just a few corporate groups.

Most likely this but I think that if the next expansion will have similar reviews then few people might lose their job. Microsoft is not Activision - they aren’t oriented into milking their customers while providing low quality and laughing into their face. Microsoft cares about reputation more. I think there will be more push for satisfying customer than during Activision times.

Activision is known for releasing CoD yearly and just milking clients.

True but if Activision/Blizzard was bought by EA then I’d insta unsub. Microsoft is probably the best out of the big players on the market.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.