Will this laptop run WoW

Hello,

Ive never owned a laptop, forever made my own desktops however, currently im between areas alot so finding myself needing something i can transport in order to play.

But i dont intend to buy a luduricously expensive one as its obviously a purchase on the side of a pc, not a replacement.

I imagine it would be fine but just to check with someone who knows laptops better then i.

15.6" laptop.
165Ghz screen
16gb ram
1TB SSD
Nvidia 3060 6GB RTX
I7-12700H intel processor

Its expandable to 32gb ram and i may consider doing it.

This does meet the minimum requirements of World of Warcraft easily

1 Like

I pressumed it would, unsure what the differences are between laptops and desktops concerning their speccs but i got a bargin and a half with the laptop haha

Just wondered if itd work fine under all the content haha, i know things such as raids can cause fps drops depending on the computer/laptop speccs

The problem with Notebooks is mostly that they overheat rather fast and then you lose performance and even stability in worst case scenarios.

So always make sure that the CPU/GPU don’t get too hot in the summer :slight_smile:

It comes with advanced additional cooling, also i has a laptop stand with fans,

Good news is i live in england, its only hot for 3 weeks a year here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.