Will we see paid realm transfers?

I know people are talking about wanting free realm transfers but atm I’m leveling a new character on a lower pop realm because I couldn’t stand the queue on Gehennas but I would love to transfer back once the queues are gone.

I’m also looking to transfer (paid). Found out while I allready played 10 hours that some ex-guildies are playing on one of the lower populated servers. In the mean time I’m on 1 day and 3 hours playtime. And don’t want to throw that away :slight_smile:

I just want to get the hell out of my current realm, I’m even willing to pay blizzard for whatever the price for transfer might be. For the love of god, blizzard hear out the problems of your customers…

2 Likes

Sort answer: Nope
Long Answer: Nope

They need FCM to deal with the quees and also add servers.And they did say they will add latter on in the classic lifespawn paid character transfers,since they where also available in Vanila WoW.

Nope. they said they, may, just may consider it.

There is a big difference.

WHAT low pop server? currently, all servers except two PVP servers are full. the other two are medium and high. This sucks.

This is all we know

Free Realm Transfers

Will you offer free realm transfers if servers get way overpopulated after launch?

This is definitely one of the options we are considering. But for now, we are encouraging players to use the name reservation period to transfer their characters to lower population realms.

Paid Character Transfer

Will PAID transfers also be a thing should a server drop heavily in population and a player wishes to move to find more activity or reconvene with friends on another server.

We’re considering integrating a character transfer service once players have reached higher levels. This was available in the original WoW. We’ll look at the rules we imposed at that time and also discuss the implications of players moving to a new realm. We believe realm identity is an important aspect of Classic so any guidelines around transfers should support this belief.

Taken from Punyelf

1 Like

I said lower pop. As in, lower pop than Gehennas. It’s only like a 30 min queue at prime time. (Ashbringer)

Yea the limitation they are talking right there is the 6 month transfer CD,something that Brian discused in Yethetzens stream.I would say it will be around phase 4.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.