Dear blizz,
I love the windwalker rotation but I can’t play it because its so frustating everytime you have to move out of melee. I was thinking about storm, earth and fire and how you used to be able to spinning crane kick when they where up and out of melee to still dmg mobs.
Everyone misses storm, earth and fire (just not the bugs). Bring them back but not as a dmg cd but as a way to give monk occasional range like most melee specs have these days.
Each one could do 30% of your damage so its a loss but so much better than nothing or channelling lightning.
Here’s the clever bit. Make them a 1m cd but if you cancel it early they refund cd. Could ve 12s long and each second thats cancelled refunds 5 secs…
Eh? Eh? Sounds amazing right?
Easy win blizz
Your welcome