Windwalker M+ season 2

Anyone like me a little bit concerned about WW for M+? we have good AoE, but definitely not the best, and our single target damage is beyond bad,
losing the 30% on spinning crane kick I feel is really going to hurt our AoE, and I dont see the season 2 tier do that much for us, tested it on PTR and didnt feel that good yet.

What do you think?

1 Like

Its horrible just now, tried it on ptr too and just nothing was doing it for me everything just felt so unnoticeable so horrible i think im quiting monk. Did a few m+ runs and even tho monks quite handy know with aoe stuns, para, dispell for all the new affixs just none of it felt good doing it just was the most unfun experience in wow ive had and the dmg was woeful absolutely woeful. And i mean totally broken and not in a good way the new grief torch trink the void thingy one was carrying my dps not ToD not spinning crane kick a trink and not like oh 500k more dps than my spells nah sometimes does 6+million more dps than any spell. Like literrly half my dmg sometimes so stupid. And the tier set is so bad so so so bad like can the devs please actually do there f ing job like stop being morons please. There will be no monks in s2 or probably the smallest pop its just meh. F the devs truly.

1 Like

Also there amazing fanatical new super rare class trinks can go die like wtf putting monk on haste sum trink truly a middle finger from the devs like if that dosent say what they think about ww like that all you need. And aswell on a blue post a wee bit ago they said the like monk being a pet summon class XD like are they high ive played monk for years and never ever heard this thing we are a pet summon class but awell the devs are clearly smoking some strong stuff hopefully there brain fully melt and they have to maybe hire a new person who could maybe do there job potentially? Would be great

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.