Windwalker Monk arena in pre patch

Yooo everyone !
I was curious how feel ww monk in shadowlands prepatch so i made video from chilling in arenas at around 2.2 k :smile: Im really enjoy that spec now ! Check this out !

the new touch of death is horrible and buggy,cant use reverse harm on allies,cant cancel roll, got a 3m cd budget wall, xuen(from what i’ve seen in PREPATCH does very low dmg)
currently its top tier in SL beta i think, but it is very boring to play compared to bfa ww

only reason i still play this alt is the transmog :sunglasses:

Hmm new touch of death i think its similar to Mop version and effect from bfa ToD goes to white tiger but in shadowlands. So we just got one skill to finish enemy in perspective pvp. Big minus is cd and gcd on it. Its really to huge, for example use it on player near 10% and 0.0001sec before you use it pala BoP target and your ToD is waste:( about reverse harm i totally agree its just bad, plus dmg from it is really low and heal also lower than expected. Cancel roll yea dont know why they do it :stuck_out_tongue: . Good about that wall is not talent anymore. I have hope in future of ww monk and want to main that char in shadowlands ! I will accept that risk :smiley:

I don’t even bother playing prepatch WW it’s awful. Considering it is worse and there’s nothing on the table. Playing beta WW is a lot more rewarding atm and also a little bit less clunky but still kinda meh.

while the damage is kinda high it doesn’t feel like it really matters.

Only good change WW got in Prepatch is ToD execute but otherwise the core kit has been drastically nerfed. Karma is now weaker than ever before, Wall is 15% and 3 minute cd, Expel Harm is the definition of awful.

Wall imo should be 1.5 min cd again with 15/15
Karma should be 100% of HP, useless pve uldir nerf still haunting this ability
Expel Harm should be 5 seconds less and either heal more or deal equal damage like old reverse harm

Damn unfortunately i didnt get access to beta so i cant write much about that but from some beta videos its looks fine:) its not like one shot rogue but still fine :smiley:
Its bad news the karma is weaker, and i miss mop karma soooo much but yea 100%hp will be also fair. Atm in 3vs3 karma can stay for 5sec ? If you meet dk,rogue or one shot ele shamy. Yea expel(wrote in previous post) agree and wall is tooo long its not 30-40% its only 15. Maybe thats why we get that legendary with teleport i will be so annoying for melee :smiley:
Most what i want is just better scaling with gear because in bfa was a huge mistake :frowning:

I miss Warlords of Draenor monk.

I miss Tigereye brew and Hurricane strike.

How can you play with those huge a$$ buttons in the middle of the screen?

They took away bfa tod and gave it to ret paladins as a lvl 15 talent (execution sentence) kinda sad about that.

Not being able to reverse harm allies is bad too.

I don’t get it. WW does high damage in prepatch and on SL beta but the gameplay feels awful. I loved ww in wod, legion, and by the end of s1 BfA when we got buffed.

Won’t main it going into SL for gameplay reasons.

What addon are u using?..i like how rising kick dissapear when you not have resources.

Im able to put this too with elvui but icons dont hide when out of resources. Ty

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.