Winning brawl: classic ashran?

I returned two days ago after 1 year of absence. A lot of things have changed, I see…

I get 40 conquests for winning a classic ashran brawl according to the pvp window. We nuked ally boss 3 times in a row and I got a nice sack full of conquests from the side wins in that game. But how do I get the 40 CQs for the win?

I never got them when I ported out…

2 Likes

Epic bgs are merged. Because russian servers , german servers and french servers were able to play them 8 hours a day.

Then these nation servers were not getting invite to epic bg. They were waiting another day.

Its brawl. You need to win event. Endless bg.

2 Likes

I had the same question. I guess by winning all events, the deathcount and killing the boss.

2 Likes

What Kriegstreibr wrote. It is endless.

I guess you’re right. We skipped the race every time it was up. :slight_smile:

just one event victory is enough to complete that quest
but if you have a leader with macros you can win more than that

p.s i think the race event one group skipped so the enemy runs it so your team can get a easy boss kill

Odd. We won everything but the race that night.

1 Like

No it doesn’t work for this brawl because this BG is basically endless so you could stay there for hours and kill the enemy boss several times. Instead you get a one time quest worth 150 CP for the first kill and a chest containing 20 CP for each kill. Plus the weekly brawl reward of course

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.