Winter Queen's sister

Hello folks.
Tonight i was watching my legendaries and i found Echo of Eonar, this legendary sells npc from wild hunt. I remembered that Winter Queen was saying Ysera belongs to her sister.
If we sum those two things into one it seems that Eonar is Winters Queen sister.
What do you thing about it?

Pretty much yes.
The other speculation was Elune, but in my eyes that would remove the whole mystery about Elune and diminish her assumed powerlevel to nothing special and “just” on the level of other stuff we downed before. (Denathrius is assumed on the same level as the Winterqueen just without being starved of Anima, and we beat him.)

2 Likes

Anything could be. Overall possible candidates IMO are:

1. Emerald Dream and Ardenweald are connected, so, since WQ shaped the current version of Ardenweald, the figure that shaped the Dream into what it is would be Freya.
  2. Eonar is another possibility. They both even have similar flowery visuals. And both would share a position in their respective pantheons.
  3. At least Kalecgos required the power of Elune to become aspect, so there is a possibility that it is her power was a key to creation of aspects. Plus, if you trust Xal’atath on that topic, Elune as an “upstart goddess” might either not be in her current position originally.

Ninja edit: instead of power of Elune, it would be more accrurate to mention the Embrace. Although it still cycles back to moons being related to Elune, and thus creation of aspect during the Emprace of 2 moons still would be tapping into powers attributed to Elune’s domain.

When it comes to the names of Legendaries, it’s not the only one. Norgannon mentioned in Revendreth. Which would somewhat fit his title of Dreamweaver. But makes the whole thing rather odd. So, is it a proof of anything? Not sure. Any of the mentioned options are possible, and I am sure a bunch more not mentioned.

gl hf

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.