Winterfall Village Spawn-Rate Suggestion

Not sure if it’s worth a post but in a lot of questing areas, mobs hyper-spawn but not in Winterfall Village, which is constantly occupied by Horde and Alliance trying to tag mobs fast.

I ask this from the point of view of a quester who is doing the Winterfall Village quest for the first time and just wants the rewards and XP from it. I’ve tried logging in late at night and early in the morning, but there seems to be constant farming of the area. I have no idea what they drop at 60 for people to be farming there (or if it’s a rep thing), but it’s hard to do the quest for the first time as a low level with such slow respawns and a high traffic of players.

No doubt I’ll get it done, but I thought it would be worth suggesting.

They are grinding Timbermaw rep, which is why this area has always been hard to quest in since the vanilla days, save on servers with tiny populations.

I usually try to group up with people from my own faction purely get the quests done, not much I can do if they’re from the other faction though.

Even hyperspawns only help a little, as any decently geared/specced L60 can round up whole packs of Furbolgs and blitz them down quickly.

1 Like