Wintergrasp and Isle of Conquest Vehicle theme

So more of a suggestion, give vehicles in this battlegrounds alliance and horde designs for each of the vehicles created in these battlegrounds ; Catapult, Demolishers, Siege Engines and Glaives

Any thoughts?

Only that this was my original idea a long time ago, together with making each corner in Kotmogu REALLY differnt from each other, so you instantly know which corner the orb was returned to, when it says ā€˜greenā€™, etc. Also, make orbs really glow their color, I am a bit colorblind, so itā€™s hard to discern the orbs from each other by the faint glow in the heat of a battle. Everything should be CLEAR, now everythign is muddy and muddled, and it affects the gameplay.

Why does everything have to look the same? Prestige mounts look the same, Pennants look the same (Honor, Elite, etc. are 100% identical), Kotmogu orbs and corners look the same, Vehicles look the sameā€¦ itā€™s boring and bad for gameplay, as you have to basically do a lot of research amidst a battle just to figure out whose vehicle or what corner the orb got returned to, etc.

You SHOULD be able to do these things at a glance, but you canā€™t.

1 Like

When I see that the ranking system says ā€œallows you to pilot ground siegeā€ it makes me think some type of air unit would be cool.

Wintegrasp needs a lot more changes than this imo, another one is for game to auto end after 5 minutes to defend win if no workshops get capped.

Also deserter, too many players take deserter when this pops, can litterally see it in my que times, even worse is leaving because its 20 min GY stomp to then get each consecutive alt in the same game, again and again.

1 Like

Would be cool the idea of an air vessel for air strikes in a designated area, controlled by the player.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.