Wintergrasp Epic BG - Joined, but did not get put in a group

Hi. Today I joined a Wintergrasp that was already ongoing (and horde was losing by a ridiculous margin, something like alliance had 17 vehicles and we had 4). However, I did not get put into the horde group. I was, quite literally, a solo player in a battleground. Is this intended? This was normal behavior when wintergrasp was an outdoors location anyone could walk/fly into at any time, but as an actual battleground, it is jarring:

• not being able to communicate with the rest of your team except through /say or /yell
  • not being able to hop on vehicles driven by other friendly players
  • not being affected by, or affecting others with, spells like bloodlust or other party-specific spells.

I have the feeling this is unintended, but not sure. Anyone experience this? Anyone know if it’s intended?

Log out -> Log in = fix it

1 Like

Just take it, means you can afk in the corner and nobody will ever know.

1 Like

I have worse experience, on mercenary as alliance, put me on horde side, was immortal till the begin of BG :smiley:

Also send me to horde GY as alliance :slight_smile:

It’s just a bug.

I have had the same in a Twin Peaks game. Everyone who entered, even if you joined as group, got in seperately (outside of an Instance Group). Still won though. We communicated via /yell :rofl:

But perhaps a relog would have worked, idk.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.