Wintersaber Trainers : Reputation problem

Hello, my main character: Kymz-Hyjal (EU-Alliance) has a problem with reputation : Wintersaber Trainers.
Explanation :

• In 2005, I started the quests to get the mount : Reins of the Winterspring Frostsaber. My character Kymz-Hyjal is in the alliance of course.
  • Later in 2005, My Wintersaber Trainers reputation is honored 8550 (I earned a total of 17550 reputation). I change faction and join the horde.
  • By changing faction, I obviously lost everything.
  • A few days later, I realize that I don’t like playing at all on the horde side and I decide to come back to the alliance!
  • The quests to get the mount (Reins of the Winterspring Frostsaber) remained intact, so I continued the quests.
  • BUT the reputation has become neutral 0. I lost the 17550 reputation that I had made when I was still in the alliance.
  • I got the mount and my reputation is stuck forever at Revere 3550. There is no way to increase that reputation.
  • For several years, I try to contact Game Masters, I made a “Return of Bugg”. But I never got a real answer.

Could you help me to solve this problem please ?
Thank you very much in advance,

Kymz

1 Like

Nobody can help me ? :disappointed_relieved:

You would need to make a GM ticket. The forum staff are NOT GM’s, and GM’s don’t frequent the forums, except maybe in their own time.

Also Blizzard does not permit the forums to be used to skip the ticketing system, so even if a staff member wanted to, and was capable of assisting, without an actual ticket, they wouldn’t be allowed to.

Hi Trovlak, thank you for your answer :slight_smile:
I have contacted GM’s several times and reported bugs.
I wanted to know if my Bug has been taken into account by the Blizzard team.

Hello, still no solution ?