Wintrading in Solo Shuffle - WoW Arena

Hi,

Season 4 of Dragonflight has concluded, and with that, a significant number of wintraders have abused the system to secure themselves Rank 1 titles.

In light of this, is it possible to notify Blizzard about the wintrading players if I have video proof as well as screenshots?

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t take action against wintraders anymore nowadays

Not even with video proof showing the wintrading occurring?

I’ve seen them take action by denying or taking away rewards at end of season. But it is to be seen if they do it again ofcourse.

For anything cheat related you can also mail Hacks@blizzard.com if you haven’t reported them ingame yet.

Nope not anymore

Blizzard basically indirectly gave everyone a free pass to wintrade by ignoring even the most obvious cases (with video proof & the wintraders admitting to it) last season

You can report it but don’t expect anything to happen. I haven’t seen anyone get banned or dq’d for wintrading in shuffle

Top offense player can do is tempering with ladderboard, and punishment for that must be harsh: Fair punishment is: Game Account which do offense = perma ban, BNET account of that player = competive ban for duration of season

If WoW want to be E-Sport it is only way to go, if blizzard not care for wintrading its like olympic game allows doping, it ruins purpose of ladderboard and spit into face to legit players, and deny them from their deserved rewards and even worst they reward those who cheated !

Im hardcored fairplay enforcer, if you ask me player who do ladderboard offense shoud no longer be treated as player but as cattle, because they are cattle, because for each cattle 3 regular player leave game…so his subscription is contra subscription, there shoud be no mercy to anyone who temper with ladderboard with anything besides legit wins. This is only way to achieve E-Sport quality of game and respect…

What blizzard need to do: Employ few game masters, who gonna spectate games, who gonna infiltrate into wintrading/boosting comunities as customer, who gonna check ladderboard match histories etc…yes it cost, but we pay subscription, we deserve fairplay.

1 Like

Think it should be quite clear that PvP is just a mini game for blizz that no one really cares about much.
The PvP changes look like something janitor does on his day off - when other guys is sick.
Wouldn’t expect much attention to any reports / cheat proves / done there. Ppl been using bots, hacks whatever they can - no one cares except for those 100 ppl doing higher rated PvP.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.