Wireless Mouse doesnt work in the MIDDLE of the screen

hello,

hope this is the correct place to write this but recently my mouse (wireless) stopped working only when playing WoW, in fact any mouse i try simply does not correctly during a World of warcraft play session.

the issue: the mouse only works at the edge of the screen, there’s an area in the middle where i simply cannot select or even see whatever i hoover over with said mouse, if i right click in the middle to drag the camera it does not work but if i move the mouse icon (the lil hand) a bit more to the edges of the screen it works.

this is a problem because i cannot, for instance, interact with mobs of click things that require my character to be near, since the character is in the middle of the screen and that area is no go for the mouse.

ive tried switching USB ports and even updating said ports, only works like so in WoW everywhere else is fine, i also tried with and without addons.

any suggestions to what this might be??

thank you for your time and patience

1 Like

you have a addon that puts a no click area on the middle of your screen, type /fstack so you can see what addon is doing it.

1 Like

That is caused by addon 100% as you say. Invisible non-clickable field, i had it myself. Some addons have invisible frames like action bars and such.