Wish for more unique-looking transmogs

Greetings fellow adventurers,

I have been playing World of Warcraft for quite some time now, and I must say that one of my favorite features in the game is the transmogrification system. It allows us to personalize our characters and make them stand out from the crowd, which is an important aspect of any RPG.

Recently, I’ve been thinking about the transmogrification options available at the Trading Post as I saw the darkmoon top hat on one of the vendors in Orgrimmar, and I would like to ask the devs and fellow players what they think about implementing more eccentric transmogrifications into the game. I believe that this could add a lot of fun and variety to the game, and give players even more opportunities to express their creativity and individuality.

In particular, I really liked the way the devs went about some of the more unique looking transmog items from the Trading Post. The darkmoon top hat for example, is one of my personal favorites and its a pity that it hasnt been implemented as a transmog item yet. It’s not something you see every day, and it adds a lot of character to my character’s outfit.

I understand that not everyone may share my opinion, and that some players may prefer to stick to more traditional and classic transmog options. However, I think that having a wider variety of options available would be a great way to keep the game fresh and interesting, and make the transmog system even more engaging for all players.

So, what do you think? Would you like to see more eccentric transmogrifications available at the Trading Post? Do you have any specific ideas or suggestions for what those transmogs could look like? I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this matter.

Thank you for your time, and happy adventuring!

Less goofy, more sirious stuff.
Cosmetic class specific apperances when?! (again)

There is too much serious stuff in the game already imo
But by adding a wider variety of transmogs to the game, other players have the options to play the way they like and i think its important too
I mean stuff like the darkmoon hat and the wooden toy weapon and costume sets are already in the game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.