WM "bugged" right now?

Hey! Im just gonna ask if theres anyone else doing the Anniversary event on alt and turning off WM to not get insta ganked by 60s on their cat store mount but its not actually off? Heard people say in game its off after 5 min but i am 100% certain this was not the case. Only if you were in combat or some sort.

In BfA, i ran into inns AS the other factions was ganking me while leveling and they disappeared instantly. Not after 5 min.

Some told me that turning it off in Org causes the 5 min linger but i had it even in random inns in Pandaria/BC/Wrath etc

And no, im not complaining about being ganked in WM. Im using WM for the extra EXP and if i die, thats on me.

I am not sure, because I never turned it off. But maybe there’s confusion between flagging for PvP with /pvp and War Mode?

I know that unflagging for /pvp took 5 minutes to be removed. Is that still in the game? However, as far as I know turning off War Mode is instant in any rested area. You can test it out tho.

This happened to ne only in capital city. Turned off and still got killed.

Never have i ever encounter this in any other area.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.