WOD AND MOP challenge unlock

it’s killing me seeing players using that transmogs we need to push blizz to put it back on timewalking event like we scale we get group and we do that again it’s not fair i didnt play mop in retail and i got into retail in last days of wod didnt truly understand that challenge back then we need to push them
#they can’t stop us all

No. Ppl that got those tmogs in that expansion should be only for them. Just like mage tower tmogs and elite pvp sets. Yes it hurts to see those but you still have enough nice tmogs to get in this game. I don’t have mop/wod challenge tmogs nor legion, but it does not bother me that much.

Have to agree with previous poster. No. They were expansion specific stuff and we need more stuff thats specific to certain time or expansion. This is only real way to reward veteran players, since gear needs to reset frequently to allow newbies to catch up.

I wish I had played Druid back in Mists of Pandaria or actually gotten the Warlods of Draenor Challenge modes done, but I didn’t play Druid and I slacked off WoD, so I have no one but myself to blame.

I can only hope that 8.3 brings cool new cosmetics that are BfA specific

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.