Won't get Nazjatar daily quest

It’s been more then 48 hours since i got to nazjatar and there is nothing there. I only got one quest there to do world quests but i haven’t even unlocked those yet there. I hjeard that i would be getting daily quests there to be able to continue the story there. But the quest is not coming up. Ive really been waiting more then 48 hours. Do i have to wait longer or what is going on? Please help. Thanks.

At one point in Nazjatar introduction quests you get sent to meet Magni in Silithus again to unlock the Essences for your neck artifact. You need to complete that to progress further in Nazjatar.

2 Likes

Unlocking world quests in Nazjatar is a part of the questline there involving the NPCs who become your bodyguards.
The actual unlock itself is partway through the 2nd chapter of the zone, Secrets in the Sea.
To get there though you must have completed the first chapter, Welcome to Nazjatar. You’ll notice in the guide here that Welcome to Nazjatar has a part involving Magni and the Heart of Azeroth.

The Magni questline (which starts here) must be completed to move onto the next stage of the Nazjatar storyline.

If you aren’t seeing the world quests in the zone, you aren’t far enough along in the questline to have unlocked them yet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.