Worgen guild

Good morning are there any Worgen RP guilds out there? I am new to Worgen RP and looking for a helpful guild to aid me become better.

Hello, Zara. Nightfall Brigade is not a worgen guild but a Gilnean one, we accept all afflicted and unafflicted Gilneans among our ranks. We are a militia guild, more info you can find here. If this sounds interesting, feel free to whisper any of the members online and we will arrange for a meeting someplace. We are currently in Stormwind on some R&R.

4 Likes

That’s about the only two I know that are mainly gilnean/worgen.

If you’re ok with kaldorei + worgen:

A DH with the name “Laurana” has a new guild called “Fallen Glaive Unit”:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/guild/eu/argent-dawn/fallen-glaive-unit

I believe they are kaldorei/worgen only.

As well as:

1 Like

If you want to play with the Curse being actually a key part of your character I’d recommend, with my bias on my sleeve, the Dirge. We’ve some great worgen RP’ers and someone who is on their way to accepting the Curse for the first time IC.

3 Likes

Sounds like an interesting concept I am sure I will be in touch.

Hey there, if you are interested in a Sentinel unit, the Glaivewings also accept Worgen. We are always happy to help new people, so don’t hesitate to give us a shout.

1 Like

Enjoyed last night thanks for the RP

2 Likes

I am not part of a guild at all, I am guildless. But I offer worgen roleplay. My worgen is an alpha and worgen curse lore is something I am very passionate about. You are always welcome to whisper me or come and meet me. Brenten is currently in Feralas and can be found at the temple a lot. If you have questions about lore, you can also whisper me without any problems. Good luck with finding roleplay!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.