Worgen Rogue RP

Greetings,

I’m kinda struggling to get a good worgen rogue backstory.
Since i can’t think of anything decent to try and combine the worgen race lore with the rogue class.

So far i got this :
When he lost his Wife and two childeren in the war of gilneas.
with a cival war and fighting to keep the undead out of Gilneas,

Or just be a young assassin/infiltrator/Spy?
Nothing tragic, nothing dark, no dead uncle Ben, nor mother and father got shot after a theatre play… :sunglasses:
Gilneas was a nice little kingdom with monarchy, nobles working against each other and the king, etc not to mention Daval Prestor machinations…
Plenty of opportunity to be a shadowy bastard sneaking around stabbing people in the back for money, or be a James Bond stlye agent of the King … or a spy or heck, even a thief
Bad people could do good things, and good people have to do bad things
The list is of opportunites are quite long almost endless :wink:

3 Likes

Zymara, i get what you mean (props to the spiderman and batman mentions).
I like the idea of having like a positive backstory.
But TBH what happend in Gilneas in the past 20years is kinda tragic tho:P

maybe ill go with, (Born the son of a leatherworker, (Name) Followed in his fathers footsteps to become one of Gilneas Finest Leatherworkers.
But After the Evaquation of Gilneas, Tried presueing the way of the assassin’s.

Under the guidance of Master Mathias Shaw, Now is a force to be reckoned with.
With several succesfull missions to his name now wonders the world for his next hunt.

And only pursuing the thrill of the hunt.)

This any good? feedback would be nice, since you kinda brought me to this idea.

One teeny tiny bit of advice:
Avoid interactions with lore characters as much as possible.
It won’t do wonders for your credibility if you claim you’re the adopted son of Malfurion Stormrage or something.

So Mathias Shaw being your personal trainer (which is what you made it sound like, I might be mistaken) is a big, big no-no.

2 Likes

nah i ment it in the way of as an SI:7 agent since Mathias Shaw is the leader of the organization. so pretty much every SI:7 agent is somewhat under the guidance of him

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.