Work order: Elemental Lariat

Hi guys, I need to place a personal work order to get a 418 level of the above item crafted. I have all the materials but spam as I may in every capital city, I haven’t had any takers. Is there a trade forum somewhere I could use where people who can craft stuff like this advertise?

If I had to guess, your realm is probably a low population one. Seeing as work orders aren’t cross realm any such forum would be of little use (well technically there are realm forums but I doubt they see much use nowadays).

1 Like

There seems to be a shortage of Lariat Crafters at the moment.

It seems Blizzard shot themselves in the foot by creating such a sought after Crafted item, with such a low drop rate on it’s recipe.

At the end of Season, players who have had the Lariat Recipe have had a good yield of gold this season and have either taken a break until next season, or can’t be bothered to deal with people in the Trade Chat (yes it can be a headache from time to time).

On Top of that, Primal Storms are spawning less often, and there are only 3 bosses per 2 hour storm that has a chance to drop the Recipe.

So with less players online, less need to do the Storms because Forbidden Reach is better for everything you need. The recipe isn’t dropping and there hasn’t been one on Magtheridon (my realm) Auction House for weeks! Last seen, 31st March at 750k gold, according to Undermine Journal. Which is way too expensive considering it’s being heavily nerfed next week.

Rant Over!

1 Like

Thanks guys, I guess I’ll just keep spamming and hope, or maybe like you said, someone will come back for season 2 :frowning:
Pretty strange there isn’t an official trade forum, there is on every other MMO I’ve played… seems like an open goal really

1 Like

As a Lariat crafter myself I always fill public orders if all materials are provided, if I could I’d gladly do cross-faction orders as well, shared realms still can send to one another, I’m on Al’Akir and I can do Burning Legion player’s orders for instance.

1 Like

Save your mats until 10.1, jam a Spark of Shadowflame (you get one on week 1) in there and get it to 411-424 baseline.

Plus, there will be more people playing and therefore probably more people with the lariat recipe playing.

1 Like

The drop rate for this pattern is beyond ridiculous. There is no reason for it to be that low (1%-0.1%). Been farming the recipe on 3 chars most days for well over a month now, and no drop.

gg Blizzard

and it was also rather heavily nerfed with 10.1, base buff duration dropping down to 5 from 12, increasing by 1 second per socketed gem (so 8-9 sec at the beginninf of the content)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.