Working as intended

Sooooo… 441 ilvl with 24.55% versatility getting hit by 98.3k Chaos Bolt (uninterruptible) inside an arena, is apparently normal and working as intended…

5 Likes

I have around 30% versa as demo lock and once I got hit by 160k from chaos bolt :stuck_out_tongue: Destro is just retardly broken that’s all

4 Likes

Ouch… So I guess you could say I was lucky lol

2 Likes

Pikaboo says chanimal hit a dude in arena with 300k chaos bolt so you were both lucky I guess xD

2 Likes

that’s a baby bolt

5 Likes

Well… Still is too much damage.

Bruh how many Dks do you have

I swapped them around a bit after I got this new transmog. On 120 I have 3 now :slight_smile:

Locks have a talent when they have infernal they do 8% additonal dmg for each bolt they get off + a trait that increases dmg by 800-1000 ish each stack

1 Like

It was the 1st CB however… And I cannot really recall if I had Shield of Vengeance up… I really hope I didn’t…

How long was Infernal out before he casted that off? What prevented you from hiding after he popped Infernal?

3 fears, 2 roots, a coil, a shadowfury and an off DR stun from infernal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Alright, ask healer for a dispel for you next time, so you may learn how to deal with situation next time.

better now?

4 Likes

I’d need to see a proof of a Warlock doing so much damage without casting single Rain of Fire (or possibly 1 at max) or Chaos Bolt before that.
Seems like you actualy make this up, because you’re biased.

Unlucky dispell has a cooldown :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see backpaddling locks at 2700 mmr.
but I guess the wws, rogues, ferals, mages, dks, dhs, at same rating with multiple rank 1 xp are to stupid to los bolts…
Its pretty clear warlock requires 200 IQ and everyone losing to them is bad.

2 Likes

Idk what youre talking about, in 3s there are almost no teams at 2,7 And in 2s its roulette. Like when you see enemy setup you usually know if you won or lost (if they play properly/dont get dc). For example imo you can’t lose to lock as ww/dk/feral/fury/idk what/prolly even hunter, rogue/ 50iq person idk i dont play 2s cos its worst bracket in this game since mop. Also i looked at ladder and i dont think any of these locks backpedal.
Also lets be honest, no class in this game require 200iq.

2 Likes

You cannot be serious with this statement. What about havoc coil? what about random proc infernals stun, i mean we get it lock have to do something in order to two-shot somebody (which imo shouldnt be a thing and it doesnt matter if u have to get a nobel prize before it…)…what a shocker, but man dont deny that all cc from destro is not avoidable nor bolts…

Infernal was out for 2 or max 3 seconds.
Arena was 2s, cc prevented me from los it and that kind of damage makes abilities like greater pyro or lighting lasso look like they just finished kindergarten.

You jump in every thread talking about how broken CB damage is and talk bs. You talk like you are multi gladiator when you have no idea what you are talking about. Please don’t bother again.