World feels dead, LFG looks dead

It feels like game has 10times less playerbase than in previous season + classic wow & tbc took huge amount of players. Like I cant find a group at 2.1k-2.4k cr in 3s, gotta chill 1-2hours in LFG just to start first game. (compared to few weeks ago, where it was ALOOTT faster)
NO world pvp as well, to do something in meanwhile im in LFG, duel zone in one of most populated servers (Tarren Mill) feels empty compared to few weeks ago. Like only low lvls are fighting and few glads chilling there.
Server phasing is so stupid, I dont feel I am burnout of WoW - but when I lose so much time doing nothing - I just wanna stop playing. There is literally nothing for me as PvP-er to do.
#MakeWowAlive

It’s a shame, but they removed WPvP from SL. I miss BfA WPvP, was fun!

1 Like

what you expect from a dead game?

At least in our country all teenagers and students go to school/college. Everything almost dead. Actually i even don’t remember when last time i’ve seen multiboxer or botter. Prices on GTN so low, nobody even buy the stuff. LFG has died since s2 started. I don’t even trying to find a grp, last time i spend 3 hr on day 1 and 4+ on other day and didn’t find anyone to play with.

WoW is far from dead, but whatever makes you feel good.

it’s not far away

1 Like

Mmos with far less players are doing fine, wow isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

I think the implementation of warmode is what makes it feel dead AND the phasing so you often don’t see people while they’re levelling because they’re in different time phases etc, all contributes.

I was a player that used to just play with PvP flag on for fun but just seeing the PvE players walk past unflagged still gave me a sense of numbers on the game. Now the only place where you find players is Sw/Og, Ori and Kortia.

The game certainly isn’t completely dead (although PvP is on life support) but the game does FEEL a bit dead.

Wmode and non Wmode could still be in the same phase, as long as the rules apply regarding toggling PvP having to be done in a rest zone etc and non Wmode would of course be unable to properly interact with anyone that’s flagged.

1 Like

Warmode will be always dead till BFA scaling won’t back. People don’t want to be a victims. Before WM they just can’t escape or avoid on PvP servers, now they will. In BFA even green geared players actually can fight - now its a 0.5 shot mob.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.