World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days

so i just found out today that i cant buy 30 days of gametime anymore which is very annoying because i just added 15 euros on my blizzard account and i cant do anything with it besides changing my name and blizzard isnt really trying to help me out ive been a customer since 2006 and ive never knew blizzard would make these stupid changes for no reason i cant seem to get in contact with them because for some reason the live chat option has dissapeared so i was hoping to get in contact with them through the forum i still hope i can get my 30 days of gametime because i cant remember them telling us anything about it last time i bought 30 days was in februari thats like 2 months ago i hope they can help me out with something because i cant do anything with 15 euros i have left

They did indeed remove the 30 and 90 days versions from the store. Only 60 days remained.

This was announced some time ago, and received quite some attention from us (comments).

The only way to get 30 days is by subbing and immediately unsubbing now.

ive been waiting for 2 hours for a response from blizzard since when did they removed the livechat :S

They’ve not removed the livechat, it’s only available for a select few inquiries.

They’ll not be able to help you with getting 30 days. The only option is to get 60 days of gametime or subscribe for a different amount of days but this is not available for balance.

which inquiries?

Just a heads up, if you’re going to try and circumvent the system and contact them via live-chat only to then change it to be about this issue, they wont really like that and you’ll probably get disconnected.

If you can’t get live-chat with the question you are asking for, then its not an option or something live-chat can help with.

It’s not available so they won’t give you it.

It’s been all over the forums.

You really have only two choices, asking for the money to be returned or adding more money to buy two months gametime.

Next time add a subscription and cancel it after the money has been taken. That way you only pay for a month.

well i have a open ticket so i hope we can find a solution do you guys know how long it takes for them to respond?

The only response you will get is “We cant help you. You either take the 60 days or go and make a sub for 30 days only to cancel it after recieving it”.

Its about 1-2 days probably for an answer.

It was rolled out in the UK first yes, and that led everyone to ASSUME that it was a “punishment” against the UK for Brexit, But it really wasn’t because it rolled out in the US and the rest of the world too.

Even if you get through on live chat, it’s not going to help. It’s something that’s been applied by the big bosses. GMs have no say in pricing structures nor can they alter them.

It’s really frustrating you have redesigned the system so you can not buy one month at a time! Now, not all people in this world have a hell of a lot of money to buy two months at a time. I ogmin girlfriend play much and we sure as hell is not so much money to buy 2 months at a time. so we hope to change it soon so you can buy mother gang again. otherwise I just have to stop playing Warcraft again.

You can buy one month at a time, buy a subscription then cancel it after the money is taken.

Please don’t bump older threads. Suggestions and feedback can be posted on the General Forums.