Changes to purchasable game time options

We recently conducted a review on the available services in all currencies. Based on this, we have decided to alter the available Game Time options in the Blizzard Shop . As of today, the Game Time options of 30, 90, and 180 days have been removed and Game Time is only available as a purchase of 60 Days.

New Game Time Option GBP
60 Days Game Time ** £19.98**
New Game Time Option EUR
60 Days Game Time ** 25.98€**

Please note that currently, the options and pricing for the purchase of both WoW subscriptions and WoW Tokens will remain unaffected. Also, any Game Time that has already been purchased for an account will not be affected by this.

We appreciate that players choose to spend their time with World of Warcraft, and we are committed to ensuring the game continues to provide players with great entertainment value.

If you would like to review your World of Warcraft Game Time and payment method, you can do so through Blizzard Account Management at any time.

I am not completely sure that it’s “As of today” because I had to buy the 60 day one a few days ago since the other options were already gone. Sad to see 30 day option gone, but I guess we will have to get used to it.

1 Like

“We appreciate that players choose to spend their time with World of Warcraft, and we are committed to ensuring the game continues to provide players with great entertainment value.”

nah you ain’t . babe babe babe i don’t wanna leave you, I am joking woman i gotta ramble

12 Likes

Anyone else here got lag?

No? Just Blizz? …ok

22 Likes

They just have a really bad internet provider, took a week for the post to actually post, they really need to switch. Might get rid of the WB lag too.

Also think you got the GBP price wrong because it’s £19.99 on the shop not £19.98

Misinformation as well, delayed announcement and no warning for Euro players, lovely.

10 Likes

Wtf is this???

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

14 Likes

rings bell Shame rings bell

22 Likes

This is a bad change.
Removing options to pay for a game that is already quite pricey is bad.
This gains nothing but gruntled costumers and bad tones.

11 Likes

no way mere lag is the reason for this ppl, maybe they encountered sort of a browser bug and had to use ie… :thinking:

3 Likes

This change won’t impact player count in a positive way, neither your profits.

Btw you are lagging I guess, these news are 2 weeks old :smirk:

5 Likes

15 Likes

Mmm, this gonna be as popular as those times in guilds when an officer announces there’s now an A team and a B team.

I’m sure it’ll be best for everyone.

…well, not really my head, but you know, panda shame meme, had to use it.

4 Likes

I like A team , Mc Gyver rocks !

They know it’s an unpopular change and won’t be received well that’s why it isn’t pinned like the the one announcing the change to the GBP was back in December that they took the pin off after a week because people were mad about it.

This time they waited a week and didn’t pin it in the hopes it wouldn’t be noticed /laugh

6 Likes

Are they actualy trolling or tryng to be funny?This change is in efect on EU for days… WTH…
Hire me @Blizzard, i swear il be incompetent for you.

6 Likes

Blizzard, stop using internet explorer, switch to Chrome.

2 Likes

Aww man things had just died down about this!

Blizzard are you trolling us? Have you listened to your customer feedback on this subject?

9 Likes
6 Likes

Businesses everywhere: let’s expand payment options to suit multiple target audiences.

Blizzard:

11 Likes