World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

Ion pleaseee pleasee Cross Faction Playing pleasee

1 Like

pls send us beta keys

U don’t need beta 4 that. Just play Dh

1 Like

Still no beta yet. Waiting. :no_mouth:

has the first batch of keys been sent yet? :upside_down_face:

dont be so harsh on your self havent recived any beta inv in my 15 yrs of wow history its just matter of time when we get invited its matter of luck streamers and so on gets hands on it first witsh fail a little imo since its not the whole playerbase imo they should give beta inv to everyone :slight_smile:

has the first batch of keys been sent yet?

Don’t think so - the forums are still showing Alpha forum boards and there’s no mention on any of the fan sites that Beta keys have been sent out yet. Had hoped that something would’ve happened with the weekly reset though…

I heard something about the Wednesday evening. Not sure how true that is.

3 Likes

Wednesday night most likely for EU since that is when they drop changes for the alpha.

I’ve been playing the game less than half the days I’ve been subscribed in the last couple months, and 100% of that time has been levelling new specs that I find curious to see how it goes, but I wouldn’t choose as my main, So you can imagine in which state I believe this game is now for me.
My reason to stop playing, any motivation to keep catching up with alts, at this stage of expansions you usually not find until you are 475ilvl a balanced playing field and even in that case you find that you must be waiting for weeks to get the right gear if you don’t do all content available.
I have now a few days off and if I don’t receive any beta test which I believe I’ve never received since 2007 I won’t come back basically till Shadowlands or prepatch is alive, I don’t care I’m only giving my hindsight, If I do receive it I would be happy to test some stuff out and report any bugs I could come up with but as I said for me is done.

Im still praying for beta too, but hey… as always its up the the RNG xD

God i’d play that beta until i can’t start no mo :stuck_out_tongue:

No beta as usual. Thanks blizzard.

Read the preview stuff, still don’t understand how the game will look.

I mean, will we see all the various zones on our map?

Will all previous zones hub around Chromie? If so, how?

e.g. I’m in Shadowlands and want to do a solo dungeon in Cata, so she ports me to Dalaran? Is there a cooldown?

yes they were

Not at the time I had posted. :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly curious to know how where the parameters to get into beta this time. I was in WoD and Legion beta and with BFA i was invited in the last week of alph, and this time I got no invitation.
Also was not beta testing garuanteed to all the players that got Cutting Edge in a certain time? I got mine before even the alpha testing had started (world rank top 150)

A bit disappointed I didn’t get a Beta invite but oh well - hopefully get one when they extend the amount of people involved.

Blizzard say: "Beta access isn’t guaranteed. We send out a limited number of invitations, based on several criteria.

Blizzard does not send beta keys. If you are selected to participate in a beta test, you’ll receive an email with information on how to install the client and provide feedback. " - no mention of what the “several criteria” are though.

Probably based on PC specs, what content you are doing, if you’re unsubbed or not, how long you’ve been playing etc. (and past results from previous betas/alphas)

looking forward to be able to do more testing, and get the game as polished as possible for release :grin: