World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands News Round-Up

Or you are picky now same thing X is not and same things Y it is ?

Go ahead make yourself look more stupid.

1 Like

No, it doesn’t.

so you ignored this ?

As you clearly showed you are picky.

1 Like

Shadowlands isn’t relevant to Classic, at all.

Nobody asked for any Shadowlands discussions.

This is literally an advertisement.

Every other discussion on this board is completely relevant to Classic and the direction that Classic is headed, even if they are just the same hand full of people arguing with me and Bodie.

Just give up.

3 Likes

SO ignore it then ?

OR are you afraid?

hmm

1 Like

cant even flag this

Honestly I don’t know what you’re even talking about at this point.

since this forum section is not marked as ‘company products advertising section’?

1 Like

Guys dont play retail, its boring but most of all filled with people like holystyle. Its bad.

Actually i was surprised by checking upcoming class changes, certain classes are returning to wotlk-cata-mop mechanics style like enhance shaman. Should say its quite a large part of changes compared to bfa. But need to see reviews of arena players on launch is it worth to try or not. You can be toxic at retail in this bot topic ofc, but lets be real, classic is not for everyone, there is NO pvp content at all and only raidlogging/alt-leveling, so any good review/feedback on shadowlands has the place to be

2 Likes

Honestly you sound like the mad one in here considering also the high density of replies.

And yeah, advertisements of something unrelated to Classic (or unrelated to TBClassic at this point) can be considered spam, especially when it’s not just a single thread asking us to check the new thing.

Dude, it’s annoying and disrespectful. We have a problem with bots in this game. Blizzard are silent and don’t communicate with the community. And when they do, they use a bot that advertise another game most of us hate. Obviously they can do whatever they want on their own forum. I hope they will stop doing it though and be less weird.

2 Likes

Reported for spam.

Blizzard is completely within their right to spam their own forum with their own ads. Doesn’t make it any less of a spam though.

So, this applies to every post you and your 111 warrior alt make on these forums?

2 Likes

Excuse me sir but I want to ask you kindly to leave this forum section .

F off with ur shadowlands stuff and ban bots in classic instead.

1 Like

All this triggered peoples are making me laugh so hard.

1 Like

I don’t need to hide behind some alt like you do yourself… I am posting from my main. I am open and honest about my opinions and arguments.
Here are my alts if you want to see: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/614081264751738920/699633979971600445/unknown.png?width=962&height=368

1 Like

Imagine being so stupid that you think two people opposed to the same crap are the same people.