World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands News Round-Up

World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands News Round-Up

There’s plenty to learn about World of Warcraft’s next expansion, and we’ve rounded up the latest news for you here to help you stay on top of it all.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Wrong section of the forums.

10 Likes

I think great advertising everywhere best part!

I thought this was a broken bot at first, but on second thought I’m pretty sure they’re doing it on purpose.

No point posting all the Shadowlands updates on the retail forums because anybody who cares is up to date, and their money is already secured. So they’re trying to market to a different crowd.

“Hey Classic players, look at all this shiny new stuff!”

2 Likes

Ye how dare they try to market to people their own thing on their own platform!

Sarcasm btw.

1 Like

Really? I couldn’t tell.

Sarcasm btw.

most people can not and your response implied it was bad thing.

Good and bad are irrelevant, it’s more of an annoyance than anything.

It’s ABSURD how blizzard use a god damn BOT to spam the Classic forum. It’s literally spam:

Spam: irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to a large number of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc

7 Likes

Sums up Classic forums xDDDDDDDD

1 Like

Hardly. The majority of posts on this board aren’t advertisements or spreading malware or any of that; they’re mostly just people crying.

3 Likes

You are actually mad becasue owner of IP is advertising own IP on their own forums while you pay them for it ?

2 Likes

Why would I be mad about that?

Are you actually mad because people find this form of advertisement to be a nuissance?

3 Likes

What was point of your reply lack of point or sense in first place?

Reread what have you wrote your answers say otherwise as you say now.

1 Like

One might ask you the same question.

If you’re more selective of your words, you needn’t bother re-reading them.

My first post here was observation, the realisation of why Blizzard are spamming this board.

My second was a sarcastic response to your unwarrented sarcasm.

My third post was correcting you.

My fourth post was again, a sarcastic response to your unwarrented sarcasm.

And my fifth, well. Here we are.

Responding to somebody isn’t a sign of anger. At least, not in my world. I suppose I don’t speak for everyone.

Since when is advertising own product on own forums spam?

And you could like ignore it but not you like it by posting here.

1 Like

No one here cares about your lobby game zoo. It will be dead after 2 weeks. Give us news on TBC.

3 Likes

Pretty sure that’s how Blizzard describes spam in the forum code of conduct.

what are you even talking about totally unrelated random post from random 13 level retail char hiding.

1 Like

Yo classic forum section fits it !

1 Like