World of Warcraft HOZEN'S PAW!

Hello! In my hand I hold a spectacular item… The Hozen’s Paw, you may wish on the Hozen’s Paw… and your wish will come true… but the cost may be more than you bargained for?

Wish for something to be added to the game, to the lore, anything WoW related… but here’s the catch! The person below you will then give you a consequence of your wish! You’ll write the consequence of the person above and then your own wish… I’ll start!

I wish that we’d get a new unique playable race!

4 Likes

The consequence is that it has the original allied race rep grind unlock.

I wish that they would add separate face, neck and head slots for transmog!

3 Likes

The consequence is that only hunters will receive this upgrade.

I wish that Gnomes would finally clear Gnomeregan and have their city updated into a magnificent capital.

4 Likes

The consequence is the Goblins helped and now have this as their home too!

I wish for normal flying to not require pathfinder for accessibility reasons :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes

Your wish is granted, but you will now have to pay 1000gold per 100m flown as a gold sink.

I wish They will bring back the Brutosaur mount for a low price of 500k gold. :smiley:

1 Like

Itsca different colour so everyone knows you bought the budget version. Wish? Now cross faction is a thing let races choose their faction. Let me go orgrimmar etc on dark iron

1 Like

Granted, but the update for it is bugged and guards still attack you.

I wish running mount speed is faster.

Granted, the controls are now inverted and you can only travel backwards.

I wish dwarfs was taller.

1 Like

Granted (for real), but this only applies to Earthen dwarves.

I wish Cairne was resurrected.

Granted but he gets killed by Quilboar on his way home.

I wish gnomes had a Scottish accent.

Granted but now Velves have a Welsh accent.

I wish Vereesa got some spotlight.

She gets a spotlight on her, but it was a targeting system and she gets an orbital strike on her and dies.

I wish Varian Wrynn gets resurrected and joins the horde.

Granted, but in order to find his soul first we must play two content patches in The Shadowlands.

I wish Blizzard would add higher graphical fidelity and raytraced shadows and water.

Granted, everything else is now 8 bit including the music.

I wish blackrock mountain would erupt.

Granted, as Blackrock Mountain erupts into the biggest troll rave party Azeroth has ever seen!!!

I wish Blizzard would add more dog breeds to the game as tameable beasts.

1 Like

But they have to be feed every 5 minutes and the dogs are very fussy and will only eat meat looted from Time-Lost Protodrake.

I wish they’d a skip for Dragon Soul. I’m so so so tired of that place…

Granted, but for some unholy reason Dragon Soul is now the first raid of TWW, and it is the sole raid of every season of MoP Classic.

I wish Pandaren had glowing eyes like they do in cinematics.

Granted, pandaren can only play as death knights now.

I wish for orcs being unable to stand straight anymore. #HunchHunks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.