World of Warcraft Patch 9.0.5.0.5

This actually made me laughing :rofl::joy::rofl: fantastic.

Every year there must be someone like you… I suppose is imposible to have jokes without “stop having fun” people like you

huh even on 1st April still no update on Death Strike, at this point, one would expect it to be april’s fool one

Yep, I really enjoyed the laughs, guys, but seriously: can all Night Fae and Kyrian DHs, especially tanks, get free cosmetic items from the other two Covenants? The fake wings are nice, and the glowing shoulders and boots are pretty awesome, but would Illidan approve?

Every year there has to be someone like you, who ignore fact that game is in bad shape so jokes are out of place.
You are like a child whose ignorance is a bliss

I do not know like you but actually for me is so annoying when they as company in general have time for such things but they do not have time to fix some bugs since years

4 Likes

:rofl: This can be interpreted in a really dirty way.

1 Like

despite it was for 1.04 there are more changes than throughout entire SL patchnotes

there should be also

Mindcontrol bug is there for a reason and it won’t be fixed
Rogue Dagger in the Dark pvp talent has been buffed to 1 stack with 200% increased damage

because why not :]

One of the 9.3 tier raid bosses leak? :thinking:

I know, right. Who does he think he is?

Complaining about April Fool’s Day patch notes is tradition.
Just have some :popcorn: and enjoy the ride.
:upside_down_face:

Should have been A fungus among us :stuck_out_tongue:

Lmao!! Accurate :wink:

Finally! Took them long enough :joy:

I legit want this patch…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.