World of Warcraft Pays Homage to Diablo with the Greedy Emissary Event

Also - Gremlin in Orgrimmar.

Because loot was the only realistical scenario someone could be complaining about the flood of people.

But my bad for assuming people would not be whining cause others flapping on their screen.

:roll_eyes:

Exactly - remove the mounts:-P

Thank you for all that intensive work!

Nah - I’m just saying that the lagging wont get that much better if they do remove the mounts.

And I’m just saying the lag is already bad why having the mounts making the lag worse

Mounts have almost 0 impact on the lag.

1 Like

That’s not likely to be true at all, but I made my point.

To be honest I don’t mind this event. I do archaeology while waiting and then I just HS to Legion Dalaran and fly where the spawn is.
Not a bad event, cool that is every 30 minutes.

1 Like

What is lag? Baby, don’t hurt me

2 Likes

Just because you dont want it to be true does not mean it is not.

If 100 people were there lag would be there, mount or not. What makes it worse is the ton of abilities going on, not mounts of people flapping around.

The spreadsheet was made by Xirev, all credit goes to him :dracthyr_yay_animated:

https://twitter.com/XirevWoW

100? Hah…

flashback to WoD release night

1 Like

Thaldraszus, Gelikyr Overlook.

Thanks a lot. I didn’t see it somehow

I can say the same thing right back to you. You just claim that it won’t cause any lag at all. Now how would you know. Are you a developer ? Do you have access to the code? I think I can say no to both so you’re just guessing out in the blue. I’m raising a point and it might not be true but just trying to counter it the way you do is rather poor.

Abilities cause lag, ppl standing and pounching make lag, so why shouldn’t it lag when tons of ppl put on their mounts and try and use their abilities

Because I’ve been in large clusterbombs before, without mounts present? :face_exhaling:

Are you?

Do you?

And I can say you’re still wrong?

So… you’re not raising anything then?

Because the lag is already there by there being 50+ players in one god damn spot.

And portal popped in Stormwind.

1 Like

You 2 just want a fight. I’m not up for discussing this anymore I made my points and you obviously disagree. I can live with that.

No, it’s called pointing out flaws.

You simply start being more and more passive-aggressive about it.